Pricing & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
However, reception is closed between 12 noon and 1pm. Dogs can be collected or dropped off between 9am to 12 noon, or 1pm to 5pm. Note late check out charges apply for boarding dogs leaving after 12 noon.
Daycare fees are charged by the day.
However, if you need a longer stay your dog can check out between 1pm and 5pm for an additional late checkout charge of £7 per kennel.
Please note as we are a busy working environment and the needs of the dogs in our care take priority, we are only able to accommodate visits between 10.30 am to 12 noon.
However you are welcome to bring something from home with familiar smells such as an old t-shirt or blanket to help your dog settle in.
If you are running late or intend to collect your dog earlier than agreed, please contact us in good time.
If you wish to see your dog’s accommodation, you can make arrangements to come and visit us for a look around before your dog’s stay.
Our vet is on call 24 hours a day. Your dog is covered by our insurance during its stay and we will usually cover resulting vet fees.
However please note that vet fees arising from pre-existing conditions are not covered and may be added to your bill.
If you have any concerns about your dogs’ health or issues that my arise you should discuss these with us on arrival or at the time of booking.
Payment can be made either when you drop off or collect your dog. We require a 25% deposit to secure your booking in peak times and school holidays.
Terms & Conditions
By making a boarding booking you agree to accept the following for this and all future bookings:
1. Every care will be given to the welfare and safety of all pets boarded, however pets are boarded entirely at the customer’s risk. All property and belongings are left at the kennels entirely at the owner’s risk. While we aim to keep property clean and maintained, we reserve the right to dispose of any property that has become particularly soiled, damaged or that poses a risk to the safety of the animal.
2. Boarding fees are charged by the night. Dogs must be collected or arrangements made for their departure no later than 12 noon. At our discretion, dogs may depart between 1pm and 5pm on their day of departure, subject to a late checkout fee of £7 per kennel.
3. A deposit of 25% of the total boarding fee must be paid in advance to secure bookings during peak seasons; being May- September, all school holidays and bank holiday weekends. The deposit is non-refundable. In the event of cancellation more than 14 days prior to boarding, the deposit fee may be rolled forward to a future booking, else it will be forfeited.
4. All pets must have had worm and flea treatment and be fully vaccinated prior to boarding. We require the standard course of vaccinations as well as the kennel cough vaccine. The kennel cough vaccine must have been administered at least 10 days prior to the commencement of boarding. An up to date vaccination card or verbal confirmation from the administering vet must be provided before your pet will be allowed to board.
5. We will seek veterinary attention for your pet from our usual vet if we consider it necessary. If anaesthetic, surgery or euthanasia are contemplated we will take all reasonable steps to contact you or your emergency contact. If we are unsuccessful, we will proceed to consent on your behalf to any treatment the vet considers clinically necessary in the best interests of the animal.
6. Pets boarding with us are insured against accidental injury, sickness or disease contracted during the period of boarding (or notified to us within 72 hours of departure). Our insurance does not cover pre-existing conditions or conditions that should have reasonably been treated by the owner prior to boarding. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to add incurred veterinary fees to your final bill.
7. In normal circumstances, we operate a minimum and maximum age policy of 6 months to 14 years, which may reduce for particularly large breed dogs. In any event we require your dog to be able to raise and lower itself from the ground unaided.
8. Our pet collection service is used entirely at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any injury to your pet during transit or any financial losses incurred due to delays.
9. If you fail to collect your pet within 14 days of the agreed departure date and you do not establish communication as to why, you give us authority to rehome or dispose of the animal without further reference to you, provided that you have not made arrangement for the boarding period to be extended.